Sorry for my long absence! I’ve been making trips to the fabric store and training for my upcoming race! Wow… anyway! One of the things I did manage to squeeze in was a movie night with my mom and her partner. Based on the post title, that’s right – we went to see Alice in Wonderland. I was so excited about it having already listened to the soundtrack on iTunes (awesome lineup) and heard good reviews from several people. I mean, check out this lineup!
1. “Alice (Underground)” performed by Avril Lavigne
2. “The Poison” performed by The All-American Rejects
3. “The Technicolor Phase” performed by Owl City
4. “Her Name Is Alice” performed by Shinedown
5. “Painting Flowers” performed by All Time Low
6. “Where’s My Angel” performed by Metro Station
7. “Strange” performed by Tokio Hotel and Kerli
8. “Follow Me Down” performed by 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch
9. “Very Good Advice” performed by Robert Smith
10. “In Transit” performed by Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz
11. “Welcome to Mystery” performed by Plain White T’s
12. “Tea Party” performed by Kerli
13. “The Lobster Quadrille” performed by Franz Ferdinand
14. “Running Out of Time” performed by Motion City Soundtrack
15. “Fell Down a Hole” performed by Wolfmother
16. “White Rabbit” performed by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
My favorite is “Where’s my Angel” from Metro Station… I’ve listened to it only a few-hundred times now.
As a disclaimer, I’m one of those people that really enjoys a good sci-fi/fantasy film… yes, I said it. Lucky for me my mom enjoys them too. (Another movie we both loved – Stardust!) I can’t say how awesome all the characters were portrayed and the new twists given to their personalities. Loved it!
Spoiler Alert! Some people are saying that there was a romantic thing going on with Alice and the Mad Hatter… for those who have seen the movie, what do you think?
This weekend is pretty jam packed! I’ll be back soon to post on a fireplace mantle I’m making with my dad this weekend along with a field-trip to home depot and painting my porch floor. Whew!
Hope all is well with you!